GANGGANG isn’t bogged down in superficial discussions about diversity, equity and inclusion. Instead, we’re investing in the creative economy directly, paying the culture back with an intentional reparational slant. Creatives of color continue to be underrepresented and underrecognized for their contribution to culture. But we aim to change this. We believe that culture brings humanity together, and so we work every day to protect and promote it, by supporting a city’s makers in new, equitable, revenue-generating ways.
We Put Creatives in Command
We are for the hustlers.
"A city is in a dangerous place when its creatives stop dreaming." - Alan Bacon
GANGGANG can creatively direct anything.
When our imagination and creative vision are applied to signature projects, consumer brands, institutional organizations, and to the built environment, the end result is delight, awareness, and cultural cohesion.
BUTTER: A Fine Art Fair
YPO Regional Conference
Rev (Indy Motor Speedway)
We take everyday creative pursuits and transform them into life-changing, brand-altering opportunities as it relates to performing arts, stage production and more. From large-scale production and entertainment to public art programs and artist curation/broker services, our work in this space improves perceptions and cultural relevance.
Next Up (music fellowship)
Clowes Lawn Concert Series
Taggart Memorial Amphitheater Series
Strategy + Engagement
We leverage the power of culture to build things in a creative way – plans, ideas, places, surfaces and activities. GANGGANG works closely alongside corporate partners who are ready to recognize their role in this moment, providing strategic guidance in the interest of equity, beauty and culture.
South Downtown Engagement Plan
Eli Lilly Day of Service
In the Mix (real estate)
Meet the Founders
Known for their proven commitment to the power of the arts, Alan and Mali founded GANGGANG as the revival and way forward in 2020.
- Alan Bacon, Founder
- Mali Simone Jeffers, Founder
From massive urban murals to creative consulting for national brands, each new opportunity, sparked internally or via external collaboration, works to provide sustainable equity in the creative economy. We’re always open to collaboration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board of Directors
- Josh BakerHI-FI, MOKB Presents, Holler on the Hill, Do317, President, Founder, Talent Buyer
- Brandi Davis Handy, ChairThe AES Corporation, Chief Public Relations Officer
- Brad Beaubien, Former ChairVisit Indy, Director of Destination Development
- Gary BracketIndianapolis Colts, Entrepreneur, Superbowl Champion, Former American football linebacker
- A'Lelia Bundles, Author, Network television producer, vice chairman of Columbia University Board of Trustees
- Ebony ChappelLeadership Indianapolis, Program & Communications Director
- Lesley GordonIndyGo, Vice President of Marketing and Communications
- Jason JointerPricewaterhouseCoopers, International Tax
- Keri Kirschner, Entrepreneur, Marketing and Communications
- Shauta MarshBig Car, Co-Founder
- Antonio MaxieNap or Nothing, Owner, Artist
- Richard McCoyLandmark Columbus Foundation, Executive Director
- Courtney Blayne McCrary, Owner "Wavy Blayne", Artist
- Polina OsherovPATTERN, Executive Director
- Sherron RogersEskenazi Health, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Strategy Officer
- Dennis TrinkleTechPoint, Executive Vice President
- Craig Von DeylenDeylen Realty, President
- Heather HarrisBarnes & Thornburg, Partner
- Nigel Long, Program & Curation Manager
- Alyse Tucker Bounds, Office & Operations Manager
- Ben Leslie, Operations Vice President